The Whittemore Co. represents a variety of metal-cutting tool manufacturers of standard and high-performance solid carbide & HSS endmills, grooving and threading tools, thread milling tools, small diameter boring and grooving tools, coolant fed drills, taps, holders and coolant inducers, as well as special solid carbide round tooling.
It’s possible that when you hear “The George Whalley Company,” you think of industrial supplies. There’s a good reason for that, considering George and Victor Whalley founded the company in 1937 as an industrial distributorship. What you may or may not know is that we introduced our Coolant-Fed Tooling & Systems Division in 1967 and have since become an industry leader in everything coolant-fed. We design, engineer, and produce a wide range of products, including:
- Drills, reamers and cutters, end mills, taps, and spade drill inserts
- Standard, modular rotary induced and automatic tool change holders
- Manual rotary inducers and collars
- High-pressure coolant pumps
- Sealing devices and accessories
- Retention knobs
At PROMAX Tool Company, we are committed to achieving excellence. Our mission is to manufacture and distribute premium performance carbide cutting tool products that satisfy customer requirements and expectations 100% of the time. Through a philosophy based on continual improvement, innovation and teamwork, PROMAX Tool Company represents superior quality in products and services to the entire cutting tool industry – customers and competitors alike.
The PROMAX line of premium carbide cutting tools was built out of forward thinking, hard work and commitment. This is what PROMAX Tool Company is all about. Today, PROMAX Tool Company has a full line of Premium Carbide End Mills including Roughing & Finishing End Mills and Rougher-Finishers as well as Specialty Tools including Taper End Mills, Die & Mold Tools, Decimal End Mills, Corner Rounding End Mills, Spotting Tools, Corner Radius End Mills and more.
At DESIGN-RITE XL, we are committed to achieving excellence. Our mission is to manufacture and distribute high quality, affordable Solid Carbide End Mills with an outstanding degree of quality control that satisfies customer requirements and expectations 100% of the time. Through a philosophy based on continual improvement, innovation, and teamwork, DESIGN-RITE XL represents superior quality in products and services to the entire cutting tool industry – customers and competitors alike.
We place a primary focus on quality assurance. By establishing, implementing and maintaining a comprehensive management system based on the ISO 9002 standard, we enable all members of our team to understand and meet customer’s requirements. Our quality management system concentrates on providing:
- Defect free cutting tool products and services.
- Communication with our customers in order to better understand their cutting tool product and service needs and expectations.
- State-of-the-art manufacturing, process control and inspection equipment.
- Employee training to maintain our quality policy and its objectives.
- Quality products and service as well as satisfying our customers is at the foreground of every decision we make.
Tool-Flo Manufacturing, Inc., located in Houston, Texas, USA, began operation in January 1978, and has grown into a 58,000 square foot complex operating multiple shifts and employing approximately 175 people. Tool-Flo serves the carbide metal-cutting tool markets throughout the world, selling through select industrial distributors. Tool-Flo is a member of the IMC Group.
Tool-Flo’s Corporate mission calls for us to achieve and maintain leadership by designing and manufacturing standard and special inserted cutting tools that bring our customers an unparalleled level of satisfaction. Tool-Flo’s ongoing commitment in pursuit of that goal is to produce “ultimate quality” insert cutting tools that exceed customer’s expectations through meticulous manufacturing and innovative use of the latest state of the art CNC machine tools.
Today, Tool-Flo manufacturers and markets a wide variety of tooling solutions for the metalworking market. These solutions include:
- Ball nose end mills
- Deep grooving
- Face grooving tools
- Flo-Lock & Chip-Flo grooving & threading inserts
- Laydown grooving & threading inserts
- Small diameter boring tools
- Thread milling tools
- Turning tooling
- Tool-Flo manufacturers the most COMPLETE line of API (American Petroleum Institute) inserts and holders in the industry.
- Also, many different types of special inserts and soft tooling can be designed for your specific application.
Call us… we can help!